- Nailed it.
- I agree: I like that people like this place but it's just not for me.
- The best parts of the bunny?
- Mental and intestinal fortitude.
- Even though I know it would kill me instantly, I still want to go there.
- Runner jokes.
- I am out of exclamation points.
- If you like listening to very smart people, listen to this.
"To understand the corruption of the administration*, Mueller is teaching the nation, you have to understand the corruption of the businesses. And to understand the corruption of the businesses, you have to understand the ability of the man to corrupt everything and everyone he touches.
This, of course, includes the country that elected him. Mueller is teaching an awful lesson, but one that is no less important for the view it gives us of our republic and ourselves."
-- Charles P. Pierce in Esquire.
This week's Dry Martini column: in which I run a little and rest a lot.
“I think [Bowie] understood happiness and pleasure really well,” [Laurie Anderson] said, “and also, he wasn’t pushing difficult stuff away. As an artist, he loved stuff that had real pain in it. I thought of him as such a successful human being.”
-- From “The Bowie You’ve Never Seen” in the New York Times.
Over at Another Mother Runner: the reason for my silence last week. (Also? The trip was fabulous!)
"Know that everyone is doing the best they can with what they got, so get a bigger emotional toolbox to fix your problems."